Wireless mouse comes at a period when the world is moving away from the traditional wired type and instead embracing the wireless type. This mouse is preferred because of its convenience, comfort, and versatility. It gives the user an even better experience, the modern types come with advanced features that allow connectivity to different devices within a large area. Nonetheless, not every wireless mouse will offer you the best service. You don’t need a mouse that easily loses connectivity, is too small or bulky, or the scrolling wheel sticks too often. To avoid such inconveniences, you should read through the following top 10 best wireless mouses in 2021 as in the below list.
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Best Wireless Mouses in 2021
- 10. Logitech M317 Wireless Mouse
- 9. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500
- 8. Logitech Marathon Mouse M705
- 7. Logitech G602 Lag-Free Gaming Mouse
- 6. Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse
- 5. Jelly Comb 2.4G Slim Wireless Mouse
- 4. AmazonBasics Wireless Computer Mouse
- 3. Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse
- 2. Logitech wireless trackball M570
- 1. VicTsing MM057 2.4G Wireless Mouse
- Wireless Mouses Buying Guide
Top 10 Best Wireless Mouses in 2021
10. Logitech M317 Wireless Mouse
Everything you’ll do on your computer is just easier with a Logitech wireless mouse. No messing around with cords, the mouse works via a unifying receiver that plugs into one of your computer’s USB ports. The reliable mouse offers smooth scrolling and advanced tracking. Comfortable contoured shape with soft-touch grips fits perfectly in your hand.
It comes with one battery already inserted and it is as easy as plugging the tiny wireless receiver into a USB port, having the system automatically set it up, then turning it on. The mouse is responsive, has a center wheel, and the typical left and right buttons.
9. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500
Style and comfort are the words that come to mind when you think about the Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500. The mouse has many features that make it the ultimate choice for anyone looking for an affordable, stylish and comfortable mouse. Firstly, it uses Microsoft’s BlueTrack Technology, meaning that you can use it on any surface be it on rough wood, carpet, or glass.
Secondly, the mouse’s ambidextrous design guarantees that it comfortably fits in either hand for greater control. In the bottom of the mouse, there is a small snap-in Nano transceiver that increases the portability and wireless freedom of the mouse. This nifty mouse offers up to eight months of battery life and has a power indicator conveniently added to alert you when the battery needs replacing.
8. Logitech Marathon Mouse M705
With a name like Marathon, you don’t expect this wireless mouse to fall short when it comes to performance. It is a cost-effective, environment-friendly mouse that uses just a mere half of the power that other mice consume. As a result, it can last up to three years before you need to replace the battery. The attractions of the Marathon Mouse, nonetheless, extends beyond energy-efficiency. It prides in being very comfortable thanks to its ergonomic sculpted shape design, which ensures it fits perfectly and feels natural to the hand.
Marathon Mouse M705 offers accurate and over-the-top responsive cursor control. The three thumb buttons integrated on it, further ensures hyper-fast scrolling and swapping between applications, browsing the web, checking emails, and navigating through documents.
7. Logitech G602 Lag-Free Gaming Mouse
If you are an avid gamer, here is a wireless mouse worth checking out. It has some exciting set of features which places it apart from other gaming mice. For instance, it utilizes the Delta Zero power-saving technology to give up to 250 hours of battery life. It further boasts of a shelf-life of more than twenty million clicks, at a response rate of two milliseconds.
To ensure that is can survive whippings from intense gaming, the mouse has a sturdy, durable build. It also includes eleven programmable buttons, some of which provide a lag-free gaming experience. This fantastic mouse works with both Windows and Mac.
6. Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse
The 5 buttons to play with, 2.4 GHz frequency to stay connected and an ergonomic design for comfort. What more can you ask from a vertical mouse? One is the traditional handshake design that brings comfort not tension to your hand and wrist. Two, you get 3 DPI settings to choose from. This makes your mouse work a lot better when you need it to. Three, you also get a back and next button to navigate the internet better.
That is a lot of features on one mouse. On top of all this, you get the nano receiver to remain connected without a wire. 2 AAA batteries provide the power you need to work the mouse and its features. The mouse will enter sleep mode after 8 minutes of non-use. Just right or left-click it to wake the mouse up.
5. Jelly Comb 2.4G Slim Wireless Mouse
Enjoy freedom and efficiency when you use the Jelly Comb Wireless Mouse. Its compact design makes it easy to bring the mouse with you wherever you need it. A nano transceiver plugs into your computer’s USB port for a reliable wireless connection. All these ensure a natural comfortable smooth and quiet line-by-line scrolling experience. In fact, with this mouse, you can scroll the entire day and not feel tired. Connecting the mouse to your device is relatively straightforward.
4. AmazonBasics Wireless Computer Mouse
The Amazon Basics wireless mouse is smooth-gripped, versatile and compatible with Windows, Mac, tablet, PC, and laptops. It has connectivity of 2.4 GHz and operates on a single nano receiver. Apart from its sleek and stylish design, the mouse is loved by users due to its reliability, simplicity, and affordability the only shortcoming is that it’s not the quietest of mice and produces some clicking noise during use.
The above list summarizes the best wireless mice you can find in the market. They are made from quality material, feature user-friendly and ergonomic design, and are compatible with different devices and operating systems. The devices are light on the fingers and palms, highly-sensitive and also come with extra options such as USB and Bluetooth.
3. Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse
Next is a wireless mouse meant for a gamer seeking both control and aesthetics. The M510 wireless mouse has useful features to enable you to surf the web, navigate through documents and even flip through your photo collection with precise point-and-click control. It further comes with extra customization programmable options which makes it versatile and extremely user-friendly.
The mouse’s creative design, too, makes it efficient and comfortable for extended use. What is unique about this gaming mouse is that it works seamlessly on several surfaces, and it can connect up to six devices via a USB receiver.
2. Logitech wireless trackball M570
Do not let the look of the Logitech M570 dupe you. Even though it is not eye-catching, it is arguably the most comfortable wireless mouse on the market. The mouse has a sculpted shape which is perfect for supporting and keeping the hand safely in one position. Moreover, the included laser-precision trackball, shoulders all the workload and ensures the cursor moves smoothly and with precise control. You, therefore, can work on any surface or in any location and still enjoy astounding cursor control.
In as far as connectivity goes, the mouse is mighty enough to transmit thirty feet away from a receiver. The mouse operates on a single AA battery and can last up to eighteen months. The Logitech wireless trackball M570 is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems.
1. VicTsing MM057 2.4G Wireless Mouse
If you want a wireless mouse that offers superior quality features at a budget-friendly price, look no further than the VicTsing MM. It comes with five adjustable CPI’s and DPI’s switches, to help you determine your speed without the help of a driver. Using the mouse is comfortable and easy thanks to its ergonomic design which is both skin-friendly and sweat resistant. Besides, it has a conveniently located rest position for the little finger, a feature that is often a preserve of the premium-priced mice.
When it comes to connectivity, the mouse has a fifty-foot range and connects to the PC using a USB receiver, at 2.4G stable data transmission speeds. The mouse is compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux computers, and has several energy features that guarantee it the battery lasts up to fifteen months.
Wireless Mouses Buying Guide
- Features: You must examine the wireless mice features you want. An effective way of getting it right is to think of the purpose to which you will put the mouse. For instance, if you are keen on gaming, then go for a device that has features ideal for gaming. After all, what is the point of getting a mouse that has exaggerated features that you might never use?
- Comfort: Bearing in mind that you will be using the mouse for long, it is in your best interest to ensure that it is comfortable to your hand. Which is to say it should be just the right size, lightweight and easy to handle.
- Portability: One of the gains of having a wireless mouse is the convenience it offers. Make sure that the device you purchase is portable and can comfortably fit into your laptop bag, or backpack.
- Connection options: Mice connect to your device via a USB dongle, Bluetooth or both. Decide which of the three is ideal for you. Even though mice that offer both connections seem convenient, they can be quite pricey. If you opt for the USB version, ensure that the USB receiver is not obtrusive.
- Software: Most wireless mice include bundled software to ensure using the mouse becomes practical. The software helps to monitor battery life, customize sensitivity, scroll speed, and accelerations. Find out what software comes with our preferred mouse.
- Battery Life: Since wireless mice run on a battery charge, it is prudent to verify the battery life. Avoid purchasing a mouse that needs constant charging, or one that will need replacing just a few weeks after purchase.
So which among these is the best wireless mice for you? Well, there isn’t a clear-cut winner. Determining the best choice is subjective and narrows down to you answering a few questions like, What type of mouse you need? What features should it have? What should be its connection type, speed, and range? How many devices can connect to it? How long should its battery life be, and how much you intend to spend to get it? Still, whatever answers you get, the mice listed on these guide are unquestionable, best buys.
Last update on 2021-01-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API