How to choose a good video game console? Before trying to find out how to buy a video games consoles better value, it would be better to specify that each console is different from one brand to another, despite the competition that wants products to be more or less similar. A brand can even offer different types, and that depends on the target customer, that is you. But then, on what criteria to base when one tries to know where to buy a new console of video games? Stay with us and enjoy our few tips.
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Best Video Games Consoles in 2019
- 10. Nintendo Wii Console
- 9. Xbox One S 1TB Console-NBA 2K19 Bundle
- 8. Xbox One X 1TB Console
- 7. Nintendo New 3DS XL
- 6. Retro-Bit Retro Duo Twin Video Game System NES
- 5. Sony Ps4 Slim 1TB Console
- 4. PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Console
- 3. Super NES Classic
- 2. Nintendo NES Classic Edition
- 1. Nintendo Switch
- Video Games Consoles Buying Guide
Top 10 Best Video Games Consoles in 2019
10. Nintendo Wii Console
The Wii is a home video game console released by Nintendo on November 19, 2006. As a seventh-generation console, the Wii competed with Microsoft’s Xbox 360 and Sony’s PlayStation 3. Nintendo states that its console targets a broader demographic than that of the two others. This bundle includes a Wii Console, Wii Remote, Nunchuk, Wii Remote Jacket, Sensor Bar, Wii AC Adaptor, Wii AV Cable, and you can built-in Wi-Fi Access For Easy Connection To Internet.
The Wii introduced the Wii Remote controller, which can be used as a handheld pointing device and which detects movement in three dimensions. Another feature of the console is the now-defunct WiiConnect24, which enabled Wii to receive messages and updates over the Internet while in standby mode. Like other seventh-generation consoles, it features a game download service, called “Virtual Console”, which features emulated games from past Nintendo consoles.
9. Xbox One S 1TB Console-NBA 2K19 Bundle
The NBA 2K19 Bundle was the first NBA 2K19 Bundle released for the Xbox One S. The bundle included- A 1TB Xbox One S console, wireless controller, full-game download of NBA 2K19, 1-month Xbox Game Pass trial, 14-day Xbox Live Gold trial. This is the celebrate 20 years of redefining sports gaming with the #1-rated NBA video game simulation series, also take on the best NBA 2K19 players in the world on Xbox Live, the fastest, most reliable gaming network. This Xbox One S also enjoy watching 4K Blu-ray movies, stream 4K video on Netflix, YouTube, among others and listen to music with Spotify.
8. Xbox One X 1TB Console
We often hear that the Xbox One X 1 TB is a console that thinks of itself as a PC gamer. That’s right because many also consider it to be the most powerful console in the world. Could it be the best video game console? One would be tempted to answer in the affirmative, given its fact sheet which is simply monstrous. A bandwidth of 326 GB / s, 12 GB of GDDR5 graphics memory combined with the power of a terrifying graphic of 6 teraflops, games in 4K quality with surreal images in 2160p.
This console is of course, compatible with all Xbox One products. But it also enjoys many exclusives in 4K, such as Forza Motorsport 7, Super Lucky’s Tale, Crackdown 3, Sea of Thieves… Of course, you can also enjoy your 4K Blu-ray content, as well as your video content and Ultra-HD streaming. Note that this console also supports HDR.
7. Nintendo New 3DS XL
In terms of the portable console, the Nintendo brand is currently raging with its New 3DS XL. This one is particularly interesting because it brings many improvements. It also has a more advanced design, and its weight has been revised downward, all to optimize the comfort of play. At the directory level of games, this console has a rich catalog, and it plays all Nintendo 3DS games. It faster-processing power than Nintendo 3DS and Face tracking 3D, also use parental controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 or under. This new Nintendo 3DS XL is built-in amiibo compatibility and NFC support.
6. Retro-Bit Retro Duo Twin Video Game System NES
The Retro Duo NES is a video-game clone console developed by Retro-Bit and distributed by Innex, Inc, also have 2 controllers included. It plays game cartridges for the Nintendo Entertainment System and Super Nintendo Entertainment System, designed to fit the needs of 8-bit and 16-bit console gamers and plays game cartridges for the NES, SNES/SuperFamicom.
5. Sony Ps4 Slim 1TB Console
You’ll have guessed, how not to talk about PS4 in such a comparison? If the first version of the PlayStation 4 was already quite interesting, the brand did not just stay there. It also did not have a choice in the face of competition. PS4 has made improvements, both in terms of performance and design. As usual, we find a version of survitaminée (the PS4 Pro) and a version of “lite”, namely the PS4 Slim.
The latter is, therefore, the dress of the cheap product range PS4, it has virtually the same characteristics as the original version, but it has a more compact design, is less noisy and lighter. It also benefits from a huge catalog of games and can run PlayStation exclusives like Uncharted 4, The Last Guardian, The Last of Us Remastered, Gravity Rush 2, etc. Wi-Fi is also faster.
4. PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Console
The last version of the PlayStation 4 was really interesting, its updated more quality and functions. It has made improvements HDR TV, compatible PS4 games display an unbelievably vibrant and lifelike range of colors. PS4 Pro is the new version, that has 4K TV Gaming and turns on Boost Mode to give PS4 games access to the increased power of PS4 Pro.
3. Super NES Classic
To be able to enjoy the childhood gaming experiences, the Super NES Classic Edition system has the original look and feel of the ’90s home console, only smaller. The Super NES Classic Edition is compatible with the classic controller and classic controller Pro accessories, also come fully loaded with 21 games. The best 2-player games of the era, including Super Mario Kart and Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting, that you just plug it in and play.
2. Nintendo NES Classic Edition
If you are looking to buy a Nintendo NES Classic Edition for children, it may interest you have the original look and feel, only smaller, sleeker, and pre-loaded with 30 games. It comes with one old-school, grey-colored NES Classic Controller and an AC adapter, also includes a standard HDMI cable. The games installed include Super Mario Bros, Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, PAC-MAN, Dr. Mario, Mega Man, Final Fantasy, and more.
1. Nintendo Switch
The Nintendo Switch commonly abbreviated as the switch is the seventh major video game console developed by Nintendo. Considered by Nintendo as a “hybrid” console, it is designed as a home console, with the main unit inserted into a docking station to connect to a television. Alternatively, it can be removed from the dock and used similarly to a tablet computer through its LCD touchscreen, or placed in a standalone tabletop mode visible to several players. Its wireless Joy-Con controllers, which include standard buttons and directional analog sticks for user input, motion sensing, and high-definition tactile feedback, can attach to both sides of the console to support handheld-style play.
They can also connect to a Grip accessory to provide a traditional home console gamepad form or be used individually in the hand like the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, supporting local multiplayer modes. The Nintendo Switch’s software supports online gaming through standard Internet connectivity, as well as local wireless ad-hoc connectivity with other Switch consoles.
Video Games Consoles Buying Guide
- Identify your needs: For there to be an offer, there had to be a request. It will be here to identify your needs in terms of video games. Would you like to have the most powerful home console on the market, or at the end, could a simple gaming console suit you? In the middle, we find, of course, a range of other products, such as portable consoles for nomadic players, the old consoles of the 80s, who continue to conquer the world including retrogamers, or brands that come out of consoles look retro, but with more modern components.
- In short: There will be something for everyone. It’s up to you to understand the technical characteristics of each product, such as power, compatibility, image quality, etc. If you want a good tip through this little shopping guide for the best video game consoles, try looking for video tests of the product in question, in order to get a glimpse of what the beast has in the womb.
- Determine your budget: As mentioned above, the same brand can offer different video game consoles, so that everyone can enjoy it according to his budget. For example, the price of a PS4 Pro will be different from that of a PS4 Slim, that of an Xbox One S will be different from that of an Xbox One X, and so on. It goes without saying that the performance of these consoles will also be different. Remember to compare, because it would be a shame to fall on a lower range, while you could have put the few hundred euros difference to access the Grail.
- In addition: You should also know that some consoles require that you are in possession of certain materials if you want to enjoy the best gaming experience possible. For example, it would be useless to invest in the latest generation console able to offer displays in 4K and/or HDR, while you still had a good old TV with a curved back. If you are in this case, you should also invest in a compatible TV.
- Check the proposed games: A console is made to run video games. And the fact is that they can be different from one brand to another. We even talk about exclusive games for a brand. Indeed, some games can be found only on a console, the case, for example, the game Forza Motorsport 7 which is reserved for the Xbox One X console. Some consoles also have a larger repertoire of compatible/available games than others. Some can run old games on older console versions, while others do not have this power. It would be better to check the games offered by this or that console, to avoid unpleasant surprises. What types of games do you prefer? Which titles of this kind are offered on the console? Are these games suitable for you?
With these tips, you should now have a little idea on how to choose the best video games consoles. But it is okay, it does not yet allow you to know what is the best video games consoles of the year. Moreover, to answer such a question, it will be necessary to define your needs and your budget. To help you, we offer you the consoles with the most success on our platform and it’s up to you to find the one that could match you.