Using a hairdryer once in a while is the perfect solution to frizzy hair. It is not possible each and every time to head over to the salon. That is why it is a good idea to have a hairdryer handy. Not only, it will help you in getting ready quickly but it will also save you a significant amount of time and money by not having to go to the salon again and again. The problem is that with so many different brands available, it can become a difficult task to choose the right one. That is why you have to always go with the brand which is the most reputed. In this case, you can opt for the Revlon hairdryer. Revlon is a brand that has established itself over the years.
As a result, you can be sure that the quality of the hairdryers which they have on offer will be much better as compared to some of the others. Before we share with you the top 10 Revlon hairdryers which you can buy, we will share with you the factors which you should consider before buying a hairdryer.
Table of Contents
- Best Revlon Hair Dryers in 2021
- 10. Revlon 1875W Volumizing Hair Dryer
- 9. Revlon Hot Air Brush Kit for Styling & Frizz Control
- 8. Revlon 1875W Volumizing Turbo Hair Dryer
- 7. Revlon Lightweight Quiet Hair Dryer
- 6. Revlon 1875W Infrared Hair Dryer
- 5. Revlon 1875W Compact Travel Hair Dryer
- 4. BaBylissPRO Ceramix Xtreme Dryer
- 3. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Styler
- 2. Revlon 1875W Compact & Lightweight Hair Dryer
- 1. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush
- Revlon Hair Dryers Buying Guide
Best Revlon Hair Dryers in 2021
10. Revlon 1875W Volumizing Hair Dryer
The most unique thing about this hair dryer is that it consists of an Ion generator. As a result, proper airflow is generated. In addition to that, it can dry a heavy volume of hair quite easily. Moreover, the ceramic coating ensures that there is no adverse impact on your hair. With 2 different heat settings, you will be able to get the styling that you always wanted. Moreover, there are 2 accessories which are included as well. Thus, it is a good option when you’re looking for a Revlon hairdryer.
9. Revlon Hot Air Brush Kit for Styling & Frizz Control
Featuring a 1200 watts of ionic styling power and two 1” and 1-1/2” styling brush attachments, the tool offers you utmost frizz-free for shiny styles and smooth curls and waves. The negative ions produced by the ionic technology saturate airflow to minimize toe-size of water droplets. This ensures that more moisture is infused into the hair. The more the hair is moistened, the more conditioned, softer and shinier, and less frizzy it becomes.
8. Revlon 1875W Volumizing Turbo Hair Dryer
The best thing about this Revlon hair dryer is that it has the Turbo airflow button. With the help of this button, you will be able to increase the airflow quite quickly. If you plan on using it for commercial applications as well, this is one of the best features of this hairdryer. Moreover, there is a ceramic coating as well. This ensures that the damage to the hair is pretty limited.
With 3 different speed settings, you will be able to use it according to your requirements. There is also a cool shot in order to set the hairstyle. Also, there is a finger diffuser accessory which is incorporated in it. All in all, if you’re looking for a hairdryer which is easy to use, this one is definitely it.
7. Revlon Lightweight Quiet Hair Dryer
This brand has been doing its best for building professional hair care products. Indeed good and best hair dryers to be special with good quality, long-lasting, and easy to use. One of the best hair dryers for curly hair. The strong grip, comfy handle, solid temperature, and speed setting allow you to dry hair faster and easier. The lack of diffuse is a little downside of Revlon Compact Travel hairdryer but you can get an extra accessory for it. This hair care gadget has a flexible speed which saves your time for hair styling. You can see the visible effects in your hair after its first use. It makes your hair silky-smooth and shiny than ever before.
The ceramic coating and super powerful motor deliver strong airburst for quick drying. Sometimes using the dryer on hot heat setting may damage your hair, in order to avoid this use a cool shot button after high heat before you free your comb or brush. You can pack it into your carry-on luggage anytime due to its lightweight as its name suggests it is compact travel hair dry. It is a good choice for those having thin and dull hair.
6. Revlon 1875W Infrared Hair Dryer
The very 1st thing which you will notice about this hairdryer is its unique design. The handle is designed in such a way that it provides you with an excellent grip. Moreover, it has the Infrared heat technology. As a result, the amount of heat which is generated is entirely focused. This ensures that you are able to dry your hair quite quickly. With the help of ionic technology, you can be sure that the hair will be protected as well. It will smoothen your hair quite quickly as well.
There is also a ceramic coating to ensure that the hair is not impacted negatively. With a dual speed setting or dual heat setting, you will be able to get the control that you want while operating the hairdryer. Also, there is the concentrator attachment included as well as the diffuser attachment included. Both of these combined make it much more versatile.
5. Revlon 1875W Compact Travel Hair Dryer
With a power rating of 1875 W, it is the perfect hair dryer for you. Moreover, it has ceramic technology. As a result, the heat is spread evenly. Also, with the help of ionic technology, you can be sure that efficiency is pretty high. There is also Concentrator accessory attachment included along with that. That is 2 different heat settings which are an added advantage. Thus, if you’re looking for a normal Revlon hairdryer, you should definitely look at this option.
4. BaBylissPRO Ceramix Xtreme Dryer
I have seen quite a number of professionals using the BaBylissPRO Ceramic Extreme. And from what they tell me, it’s cut for any kind of drying. Like other top varieties from the company, it’s also powered by a 2000-watt electric motor and has a high-quality heat element for producing optimum heat. What’s more, the unit has porcelain ceramic technology that produces gentle heat to prevent hair and scalp damage.
It feels light in hand and has a smooth surface for better handling. The concentrator nozzle distributes the heat to the target location whereas the cold shot button boosts functionality. The 6 heat setting allows you to select your preferred setting depending on the hair type.
3. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Styler
If you are ideally looking for a Revlon hairdryer, here the Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Styler is a revolutionary styling tool that puts the power of a dryer and precision of a styler in your hands. The large paddle brush design runs through your hair to detangle, dry, and smooth hair in half the time, also it is highly durable.
2. Revlon 1875W Compact & Lightweight Hair Dryer
From afar, the beauty of this travel hair dryer will take your breath away. Its dimensions are perfect for traveling, and the lightweight design makes the situation even better. Do not try folding its handle because it is not possible. It is an excellent choice but only if traveling to Central and North America. The 1875 watts, two heat settings as well as the cold shot button makes the drying and styling incredible. Storage is secure because of both the hanging ring on the power cord and removable end cap. The grip is comfortable since there is an anti-slip bumper.
1. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush
In order to dry and style the thickest hair, a round brush hair dryer needs to have two things – a large surface area to reach the maximum amount of hair and a lot of power to generate enough heat for drying that amount of hair. This product from Revlon has both, which is why it is such a hit with thick and curly-haired women. The brush barrel on this product measures 2 inches across and is capable of handling even the thickest of tresses. In terms of power, this device has a rating of 1100 watts. Its power rating makes this device one of the strongest round brush hair dryers in the market right now. Thick barreled round brush hairdryers, unfortunately, don’t work for women with short length hair but women with medium length hair may be able to use it to create loose, wavy curls.
While this product gets very hot and blows air with a lot of power, it also has the subtlety of ionic technology. It generates negative ions that help eliminate frizz and flyaway air by countering static in the hair. It has two heat settings, not including the cool setting. If you decide to buy this device, you’ll be able to choose between two colors – mint and black. Before you make that decision, though, you should consider some of its flaws. To handle heavy, thick, and long hair, this brush needs to be big. As a result, some women might say that it is too bulky.
Revlon Hair Dryers Buying Guide
- Power of the hairdryer: You need to keep in mind that the power of the hairdryer is pretty important. If it is 1800 watts, it is perfect for personal usage. If you’re thinking about professional usage, you have to opt for the Revlon hairdryer with 3600 watts of power. You need to keep in mind that the higher the power, the quicker will be the drying process. However, you have to keep in mind that the higher the power, the harsher the effect on the hair.
- The technology of a hairdryer: You have to also look at the technology of the hairdryer in order to get a good idea. If it is based on ceramic technology, you can be sure that the heat will be distributed more properly. On the other hand, if it also consists of Tourmaline, you can be sure that the entire moisture will not be eliminated by the hairdryer. Thus, you have to look at the technology which is being used in the hairdryer.
- Attachments: In order to use the hairdryer in the right way, a lot of attachments will be needed. If they do not come with a hairdryer by default, you will have to buy them separately. That is why, the next time around you’re comparing the different Revlon hairdryers, it is a much better idea to look into the type of accessories that are provided as well. With the right accessories, the functionality of the hairdryer can increase significantly.
- Customization settings: When you’re using the hairdryer, not each and every individual will use it at the same heat settings. That is why you have to look at the type of settings that are provided by the hairdryer. The more the customization options, the easier it will be for you to use the hairdryer. Thus, when you’re planning on buying the Revlon hairdryer, it is important for you to look into these few parameters and after that choose the right one.
The next time around, you’re looking for a hairdryer you should definitely go for the Revlon brand. If you’re confused among the Revlon hairdryers which are present, you have to just look at the top 10 list which we have compiled above and you will be able to pick the best Revlon hair dryer easily.
Last update on 2021-09-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API