A leaf blower is one of the best equipment to keep your yard completely clean. It will eliminate not only the leaves but also other debris. That is why, if you prefer to keep your yard and premises entirely clean, a leaf blower is a must have.
When you look at the options available while buying a leaf blower, you will realize that there are quite a few of them. The problem is that it is not that easy to compare the specifications and find the best one. We will today help you decide how you can shortlist the options when it comes to buying a leaf blower.
Table of Contents
- These are the top 10 Best Leaf Blowers in 2021
- 10. Best Partner 18V 130MPH Cordless Blower
- 9. TACKLIFE Leaf Vacuum
- 8. Weed Eater WE20VB, 20-Volt Cordless Blower
- 7. Sun Joe SBJ601E-BLU Blower
- 6. Greenworks 24V Cordless Jet Blower
- 5. Toro 51617 Rake and Vac Blower
- 4. Poulan Pro PR48BT Leaf Blower
- 3. Toro 51621 UltraPlus Blower
- 2. Worx Turbine 12 Amp Corded Leaf Blower
- 1. Hitachi RB24EAP Gas Powered Leaf Blower
- Things to consider while deciding on a leaf blower:
These are the top 10 Best Leaf Blowers in 2021
No products found.
10. Best Partner 18V 130MPH Cordless Blower
The leaf blower which we are speaking about now consists of a lithium-ion battery. You don’t need to worry about oil or gas leaks. You have to plug in it, and as long as the green light is flashing, you can be sure that it is charging. With the weight of just 3.67 lbs, you can be sure that you can carry it around without any problem.
The ergonomic one-hand operation means that you can use it for a long time to cover the more significant areas without any problem at all. It has a speed of 130 mph which will help you to clean debris and leaves from any surface. You can charge it within 1.5 hours. It is easy to assemble and use. The noise is also on the lower side which allows you to use it consistently. When you combine all of these features, you will understand why it is such a good option.
9. TACKLIFE Leaf Vacuum
The next blower on our list has a powerful suction. It has 12 amp motor which generates 240 mph of wind that can easily suck in the debris as well as the leaves. This will ensure that you can clean your yard efficiently. It is a 3 in 1 device. It is not just a blower but also works as a VAC and mulcher. In case, you want to use the leaves for compost; you can do so without any problem at all. You can vary the speed between 2 different options. It has the vacuum feature and blower feature.
You can use it exactly as per your requirement. It comes along with a durable zip bag which will help you collect all the debris. You can switch its operation within seconds. It will help you to clean various surfaces and also helps to save your precious time. Thus, when you’re looking for a versatile leaf blower, you can consider this option.
8. Weed Eater WE20VB, 20-Volt Cordless Blower
If you’re looking for a blower which is perfect for small yards, you can consider this option. It consists of a 20 V lithium-ion battery. You will be able to clear the debris in no time. It has a runtime of 10 minutes. With the help of ergonomic handle, you can hold it without any problem at all. The variable speed means that you will be able to select the speed precisely as per your requirement.
At the same point in time, the maximum speed is 85 mph which is more than enough to clear debris from even the hard surfaces. You can use it on your yard and also in the driveway or the garages. Thus, it is not only easy to use but highly versatile.
7. Sun Joe SBJ601E-BLU Blower
The blower which we are highlighting now is perfect not just for yards but also for patios and driveways. The airspeed which it can generate is 215 mph. You can vary the air-speed settings. The minimalistic design means that it is lightweight and you can carry it around without any problem.
There is also a safety lock for the cord. As a result, you don’t have to worry about the cord getting tangled when you’re using the blower. When you’re looking for a simple and easy to use blower, this one will fit in your requirements perfectly.
6. Greenworks 24V Cordless Jet Blower
The next leaf blower on our list has a runtime of 11 minutes. With the help of proper grip, you can hold it and use it consistently without any problem at all. The variable speed trigger means that you can set the speed precisely as per your requirement. You can charge it back up in just 45 minutes.
It is entirely lightweight which ensures that you will be able to move it around without any problem. It has a battery indicator which allows you to know how much of battery is left. With little noise, you can use it day in and day out without any problem at all. If you’re looking for a no-frills blower, you can consider this option.
5. Toro 51617 Rake and Vac Blower
The 2-speed options allow you to choose the speed which you prefer precisely. It can generate speed up to 215 mph. The cord lock system ensures that it will not hamper you at all. You can move around without any problem. It works as a Leaf shredder, high-speed vacuum, and a powerful blower. You can switch between the various operational settings quite easily.
It comes along with a few attachments which ensure that you can maximize its efficiency. Thus, when you’re looking for a leaf blower, you can consider this option.
4. Poulan Pro PR48BT Leaf Blower
The next blower on our list consists of a 48CC 2-stroke engine. It can produce wind of up to 200 mph. With the help of cruise control, you will be able to blow away the leaves at uniform speed settings without any problem at all. You can change the speed precisely as per your requirement. It also consists of an adjustable shoulder strap to carry the blower with you wherever you go.
The frame is a heavy duty which means that you don’t have to worry about the maintenance or the protection of the assembly inside. It is gas powered which ensures that it is economical to use on a daily basis. If you’re searching for a heavy duty blower, you can consider this option.
3. Toro 51621 UltraPlus Blower
The first feature which you will notice about this leaf blower is that it consists of a large handle. With the help of handle, you can move it around in the exact direction which you want. Moreover, it can generate up to 250 mph of wind. It consists of a vacuum tube as well as a bag. It also has a cord storage hook. As a result, when you’re using the blower, you don’t need to worry about the cord interrupting you. If you want to vary the speed, that provision is available as well.
The bag will be able to capture the leaves as well as other contaminants without any problem at all. It is a 3 in 1 machine as it can work as a Leaf shredder, blower as well as high-speed vacuum. You can change the operational mode quite easily within seconds. Thus, if you’re looking for a blower which is comfortable to hold and can accomplish all three operations; you should go with this one.
2. Worx Turbine 12 Amp Corded Leaf Blower
The CFM rating of this blower is 600 CFM. It means that when you take into account the form factor of this leaf blower, it is one of the most efficient. It can produce a flow of up to 110 mph. With the help of turbine fan technology, the high airflow ensures that you can eliminate the debris as well as leaves from the area. The dynamic airflow design along with the long nozzle ensures that the performance efficiency is always on the higher side. You can choose between different speed controls as per your requirement.
With the weight of just 6.4 lbs, you will be able to move it around without any problem. It comes along with a power cord retainer to help you move around the blower without any problem. Thus, if you want a blower which is highly efficient, you can choose this option.
1. Hitachi RB24EAP Gas Powered Leaf Blower
With a CFM rating of 441, you cannot go wrong with this blower. It can generate up to 170 mph of wind. Since it is lightweight and compact, you can be sure that it is one of the best options. Also, the design is such that you can hold it without any problem at all. With the help of the two-stroke engine, you can be sure that maintenance will be on the lesser side. It provides you with a significant amount of power. It is good enough for commercial as well as personal usage. With the help of throttle lever, you will be able to control its operation without any problem.
It comes along with the user guide which allows you to use it right away without any problem at all. The gas-powered low emission engine means that the pollution is almost negligible. There are a few optional accessories available in case you want to enhance the efficiency of the blower. Thus, when you’re looking for a complete package, you can consider this option.
Things to consider while deciding on a leaf blower:
Some of the factors which you should always consider while purchasing a leaf blower include:
- Type of leaf blower: You have to look at the design of the leaf blower. The options are plenty. You can choose the handheld leaf blower, backpack leaf blower or even the walk behind leaf blower. An important factor is the size of the lawn which you have. If you have a huge garden or a yard, the walk-behind option is a good choice. If you have a smaller lawn or the yard, the handheld is a perfect choice. You have to look at the area which you need to cover and after that take a call.
- Noise level: The lower the noise level, the better it is. You have to always take into account this factor. Many people ignore it and later realize that they have bought a very noisy leaf blower. It will just create a lot of noise in the longer term. Hence, it is essential to check the noise level right at the start.
- Power rating: You have to look at the power rating of the motor of the leaf blower. It will decide the blowing power. The higher the power rating, the better it will be. You need to however keep in mind that the higher power rating also means that the blower will be quite heavy. You have to understand this point and achieve a compromise between the power and the weight of the blower.
- Fuel type: The fuel type will decide the day to day cost of using the leaf blower. You can choose between different options. You can go with the battery operated one or gas operated one. Each one of these has their advantages and disadvantages.
When you consider these few factors, it will be effortless for you to choose the right kind of leaf blower. You will be able to shortlist the perfect options. If you do not want to compare many different options available, we have already done that for you. We will list below the top 10 leaf blowers which you can buy.
Thus, when you’re looking for Leaf blowers which are highly efficient and useful for you, it is essential to go through these top 10 options. The top 10 blower options will certainly help you pick the right one. All you need to do is to go through our list above, and you can find the ones which are perfect for your yard and your premises.
Last update on 2021-09-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API