If you want to connect your game console or perhaps your laptop to the TV set, you need an HDMI cable. To achieve the very best image quality, it is important that you use one of the best HDMI cables. The currently there are many different types. Furthermore, you can also pay attention to the length and budget when you compare the offers. And who knows, you might spot an HDMI cable offer on the go.
This comparison offers you the possibility to choose an HDMI cable according to your expectations. Whatever the features you need, the products we are going to present here all meet specific manufacturing standards and state of the art technology. Do not hesitate to consult it to find the best HDMI cable.
Table of Contents
- Best HDMI Cables in 2019
- 10. Aurum Cables Ultra Series
- 9. Cable Matters Gold Plated DisplayPort To HDTV Cable
- 8. SecurOMax HDMI Cable 6 Feet
- 7. KabelDirekt 4K HDMI Cable
- 6. Link Depot HDMI To HDMI Cable
- 5. Twisted Veins 2 Pack of 12 ft HDMI Cables
- 4. BlueRigger Rugged High-Speed HDMI Cable
- 3. C&E High-Speed HDMI Cable
- 2. AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable
- 1. Mediabridge ULTRA Series HDMI Cable
- Buying Guide HDMI Cables
Best HDMI Cables in 2019
10. Aurum Cables Ultra Series
Aurum Cables Ultra Series provides optimized performance through the combination of its gold plated and bare copper connectors. This constitution ensures video transmission without static electricity. It has grids and braids that reduce crosstalk, eliminate electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI) and suppress all noise. It is also equipped with a system for easy connection and disconnection. This cable is capable of supporting 800 × 600, 1024 × 768, 1280 × 1024, 1600 × 1200, 1920 × 1200 and 1080p resolutions for high resolution on LCD or LED monitors.
You can connect your PC to your TV or monitors via HDMI or DVI input. The Rankie R-1107 cable is also compatible with Roku streaming media player, Apple TV, Blu-ray player, Play Station 3/4, Xbox One / 360, etc. You can choose it in white or black depending on your taste and your needs.
9. Cable Matters Gold Plated DisplayPort To HDTV Cable
Designed with state-of-the-art technology to ensure excellent transmission, it is compatible with many devices, such as desktop and laptop computers, projectors, TVs, game consoles and Blu-ray players. In addition, various applications optimize its performance. Its manufacture has indeed followed strict controls and does not neglect the development of new features. The Cable Matters Gold Plated DisplayPort to HDTV Cable is an HDMI cable capable of supporting HD resolutions up to 4096 × 2160 at 24 hours, with smooth transmission and older versions. It also supports 3D and 3D Full HD. It also supports high-speed Ethernet functions.
Finally, it is worth mentioning that the connectors are anti-corrosion coated to ensure a transfer without any loss. Its sheaths are robust thanks to flexible PVC and its wires are made of copper. If you are planning on investing in the best brand of HDMI cables, this model can refine your choice. It supports a resolution up to 4096 × 2160 @ 24hz, 3D, or even Full HD. In addition, it is equipped with HDMI technology.
8. SecurOMax HDMI Cable 6 Feet
For image quality, the SecurOMax HDMI Cable 6 Feet is the HDMI cable capable of supporting resolutions up to 4096x2160P at 30Hz. It can support resolutions such as 480i, 480P, 720i, 720P, 1080i, 1080P, 1440P, 2160P and 4k with a TV format up to 21: 9. It is also compatible with 1080P / 2160P resolutions at 30 Hz in 3D mode. Compliant with HDCP standards, it has a Deep Color display format up to 48-bit. This 15m HDMI cable is compatible with the XBOX 360 / One, video projectors, PlayStation 3/4, PC and Mac, Raspberry Pi, DVB receivers, media players, HD-Ready or Full HD, TFT monitors, Ultra TVs HD, DVD or HD-DVD players and 3D Blu-Ray, Media Center and so much more.
It is able to support up to 32 audio channels with optimized sound quality with a frequency up to 1536kHz. As for the other special features of the SecurOMax HDMI Cable 6 Feet HDMI cable, it is compatible with older HDMI versions, just to mention 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4. It has multiple shields (shielded plug separately) and has a copper conductor of very good quality for optimal transmission and without loss of signals.
7. KabelDirekt 4K HDMI Cable
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is the present standard for HD devices. The KabelDirekt high-speed HDMI cable integrates 4k video, HD noise, and Internet into one convenient, versatile, and long lasting cable television. It’s perfect for your home entertainment system, video games console, big-screen HD or 3D Projector, tv, and computer monitor. This cable provides you with a perfect transmission, so you to enjoy the very latest standards in HD technology.
6. Link Depot HDMI To HDMI Cable
To transmit the data from your computer to your screen, or from any other means without delays, this cable provides you with the necessary technology to be qualified as compatible with the Ultra HD 4k HDMI standards. It also has an audio return channel, for the practical purposes that this can represent. On the other hand, it is designed with a length of 3 m, which can be considered as very practical.
Thus, you do not have to complicate placing the devices close enough and affect the aesthetics of your living room or your office. In addition, to make its design more efficient and resistant, it has 19 gold plated pins of 24ct and in terms of its uses, it can be compatible with devices such as XBOX, DVD players, HD DVD, and Blu-Ray 3D to name a few.
5. Twisted Veins 2 Pack of 12 ft HDMI Cables
This model gives you 15 meters of HD 4k cable with triple shielding and 24 carats gold. Connections include 2 x 19-pin HDMI plugs. It is capable of supporting HD 2160P 30 Hz formats of 4096 x 2160P. It is also compatible with older standards like HDMI 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.3 ABC and 1.4. If your television is still equipped with one of these standards, then you can use this accessory to enjoy all the benefits it offers.
By adopting it, you can transfer the majority of digital audio formats namely the 2.0 mono and stereo, Dolby TrueHD and Digital, DTS-HD Master audio and many more.
4. BlueRigger Rugged High-Speed HDMI Cable
This HDMI cable has the endorsement of many users who appreciate its excellent value for money, it is one of the best connection cables that has a very affordable price. It has the standard version 1.4 and is compatible with 1.3, which gives you a speed in the signal transfer of up to 10.2 Gb / s, you will have images and sound without compression and without interference. The BlueRigger HDMI cable has a length of 3 meters, ideal to connect your computer to the TV without any problem, it also offers a maximum resolution for Full HD 1080p screens, and for TVs with HD Ready up to 720p, which represents sharpness and clarity in all images.
It is a cable with the great capacity of ductility since it is made with gold-coated connectors, which provide a signal of excellent quality, with images in vivid and vibrant colors.
3. C&E High-Speed HDMI Cable
C&E High-Speed HDMI cable is the best Cable for 1080p also Supports 4K x 2K Video and more color spare, High-speed Band width Support 10.2Gbps and above. Because it has full Shield and Gold Plated Connectors for Better Image, Sound Quality, Stable signal transmit and more durable. Super High-Quality HDMI Cable for 3D Tv’s With 2.0/1.4a/1.4/1.3c/1.3b devices and Supports 3D Movies. This all-in-one HDMI with Ethernet cable can share your Internet connection with multiple devices, no separate Ethernet cable needed.
2. AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable
The AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI 2.0 Cable that allows audio and video signals to pass through a single cable for the convenience of use. Be it your laptop or your desktop, the cable can be connected to a wide range of HDMI devices. This HDMI cable supports 4K video resolution and an impressive bandwidth of up to 18 Gbps, which releases crisp, clear, and mesmeric video quality. The HDMI 2.0 cable features gold plated connectors, which are corrosion free.
Sporting a durable construction, the connector has a PVC outer layering and shielding that takes care of all kinds of interference and promotes signal strength. It has built in Ethernet facility that allows for an Internet connection with multiple devices at once. Moreover, it also supports up to 32 audio channels and is backward compatible with almost all types of HDMI devices.
1. Mediabridge ULTRA Series HDMI Cable
Mediabridge ULTRA Series HDMI Cable is one of the best performing 10-meter HDMI cables. It has the 2.0 standard and high-speed Ethernet that offers a powerful and clear signal, while expanding the broadband by 18 Gb / s, allowing you to enjoy all the internet content on your TV. This cable model offers a UHD resolution of 4K, that is, higher than the high definition, with 2160 x 4096 pixels, so you can watch Netflix from your Blu-ray with as much clarity as possible.
It is capable of playing two simultaneous video transmissions and four audio transmissions, it also has compatibility with up to 32 audio channels. Its connector has no welding and is designed with gold plating that provides an optimal signal with low distortion. It can be used in PS4, PS3, Blu-ray players, Apple TV, Xbox, computers and any other device that has the HDMI connection to screens, televisions, etc.
Buying Guide HDMI Cables
- The length of the HDMI cable: One of the elements that you should check when choosing your cable is its length and how many meters you need to connect your equipment that uses this output to your TV or monitor. Therefore, it is recommended that you acquire the one you really need to avoid over a lot of cables, as the principle of operation of this connection is to transfer digital content from one point to another, without signal interference or “noise”, so the shorter the distance, the better the transmission. This average distance can be from 2 to 3 m. However, there are situations where a greater extension is required. For those cases, in a comparison of HDMI cables, you can find 10, 15 and up to 20 meters in length, but you need to verify that it is of a good brand and proven quality, as more power will be needed for efficient transmission of content.
- Version: Over the years, HDMI cables have been refined and offer more important resolutions and new features more powerful. Until then, there are several versions of HDMI cable, to name only 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 and 2.0. If the 1.0 (and 1.1 with support for DVD-Audio format) supports a resolution of 1920x1200p at 60 Hz and Full HD / 1080p, the 1.2 benefits from the addition of support for an audio bit up to 8 canals. Released in the year 2006, the HDMI 1.3 cable has the same features, but with an improved bit rate of 10.20 Gbit / s if it was only 4.95 Gbit / s for its predecessors. The HDMI 1.4 cable is already a very advanced version supporting resolutions, such as 1920x1080p at 60 Hz, 3840x2160p at 30 Hz and 4096x2160p at 24Hz and a 3D resolution of 1920x1080p at 24Hz. The 2.0, meanwhile, was launched in 2013 and has a maximum throughput of 18.00 Gbit / s. It supports a 2D resolution of 4096x2160p at 60 Hz and 3D of 1920x1080p at 60 Hz as well as 4096x2160p at 24Hz.
- Connector types: As an HDMI cable carries both sound and picture, it is more convenient and provides a smoother transfer. To be able to acquire one with all the functionalities you need, you must go around its technical characteristics, like the connector. There are indeed several types of connectors, including depending on their size and the device that is suitable for them. We can mention type A, type C and type D. The first is a standard size. It may be present in LED TVs, DVD / Blu-ray players, home theater amplifiers, etc. Type C which is a mini HDMI is often present on digital cameras. As for type D, micro HDMI, it is present in camcorders, some smartphones, and tablets, etc.
- Other technical specificities: You can refer to the many tips provided by sellers or sales items if you still have trouble fixing yourself. As for the cost of an HDMI cable, you can consult a price comparator to get an idea of the amount to be expected. Other technical specificities must also appeal to you during your purchase, such as the length of the cable (15 m, the maximum to privilege to ensure the quality of the signal), the certifications (standard, standard with Ethernet, High Speed, High Speed With Ethernet, Premium High Speed, etc.), etc. You also need to consider the range of devices to connect and the price of your new HDMI cable.
The motivations that drive the purchase of this cable are many. They are usually supplied with the technological product purchased, making separate purchases superfluous. It should be noted that not all HDMI cables contained within products such as cameras, camcorders, and video game consoles are of high quality. However, attention must also be paid to image quality. An excessively long cable, over three meters, could have signal losses along the way, resulting in less cleaning, especially when it comes to low-cost cables. It is, therefore, necessary to study a comfortable way that can combine your needs while maintaining high resolution.