Whether you’re buying the first ceiling fan or you are looking to replace the older one, essentially you will need to spend a lot of time browsing to look at what is in the market. The sheer variety which is available can make it absolutely impossible to find the one which is guaranteed for offering everything you require to the smallest detail. Saving you trouble to go all through yourself, put you together to the list of ten best ceiling fans you will buy and which you need to look at.
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Best Ceiling Fans in 2019
- 10. Honeywell Belmar Outdoor/Indoor 52-Inch Ceiling Fan
- 9. Minka-Aire LightWave 52″, F844-DK, Ceiling Fan with LED Light Kit
- 8. Honeywell Duvall Tropical 52-Inch Ceiling Fan
- 7. Hunter 54140, 54″, Kingsbridge, Ceiling Fan Roman Sienna with Light
- 6. Hunter 59245 Brushed Nickel Modern Dempsey 44″ Ceiling Fan With Remote & Light
- 5. Emerson CF144ORB Wet Rated 44-Inch Blades Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish Ceiling Fan
- 4. Monte Carlo 8ATR44BSD-L, Brushed Steel, 44″ Airlift, Ceiling Fan
- 3. Hunter 59244 Fresh White Dempsey, 44 Inch Low Profile Ceiling Fan With Remote And Light
- 2. Hunter 59135 54″ Key Biscayne Ceiling Fan’s Weathered Zinc
- 1. Hunter 59211 Sentinel Ceiling Fan 52″ with Brushed Slate, Light, And Remote
- Ceiling Fans Buying Guide
Top 10 Best Ceiling Fans in 2019
10. Honeywell Belmar Outdoor/Indoor 52-Inch Ceiling Fan
You may fail to hear this ceiling fan when in operation. Its noiseless motor functions on three diverse reversible speeds, meaning during the winter there is the capability of keeping your room warm. The featured pull chain can allow you to switch on the favorable speed of your choice, and then 52-inch blades take over the process smoothly. This ceiling fan features remote control thus best suited for medium-sized rooms.
It will perfectly in covered patios, gazebos, and workshops, bedroom and living room. It features in dark brown finish which will beautify any room décor. As if that’s not sufficient, a limited lifetime warranty supporting your purchase.
9. Minka-Aire LightWave 52″, F844-DK, Ceiling Fan with LED Light Kit
The Minka-Aire fan is a unique design which you will even find the even number of haters and lovers. The LED Light Ceiling Wave Fan in the Distressed Koa is a centerpiece of LightWave Collection being by Minka-Aire. The modern styling and uniqueness, 52-inch blade design essentially can move air in any room with ease, while consecutively adding versatility and sleekness to any of the living space. It actually has the integrated dimmable of LED lights which provide the efficient and soft visual aesthetic which eliminates a nuisance of the replacing bulbs. If you are in search of the fan which is quiet, easy when installing and the great accent style for your home, you need to look no more than Minka-Aire Wave of Light.
Irrespective of the time of the year, you will find a coziness level which this fan offer to be unparalleled. Featuring the three bladed and one-piece design complexly carved actually comes in silver, brown and white. The silver and white look futuristic and modern while brown makes it appear like it’s made from the beautiful appearing wood with the light in the middle level.
8. Honeywell Duvall Tropical 52-Inch Ceiling Fan
Offer your home or space a tropical feeling. This ceiling fan incorporates Five-52’’ wicker blades with the unquestionable cooling capability of your apartment. It is best suited for cooling large and medium-sized spaces. Advantageous, the pull chain controls the mechanism of switching ON and OFF. The chain can turn 4-speed reversible motor on with ease. It also assists in keeping your space cool during summer, then remains warm by reversing the motor during winter. The appliance does not incorporate a light fixture. It features an about 3” downrod.
7. Hunter 54140, 54″, Kingsbridge, Ceiling Fan Roman Sienna with Light
Like other Hunter fans, this fan also features the Whisper-Wind motor which delivers the powerful airflow in the whisper-quiet level of noise. In this way, you will get a benefit for all the cooling power with no noise which the ceiling fans that traditionally use make. This quality fan features the reversible motor which allows one to change direction for the fan from the downdraft mode to the updraft mode at the moment’s notice.
6. Hunter 59245 Brushed Nickel Modern Dempsey 44″ Ceiling Fan With Remote & Light
Also from the Hunter, this type of fan features the three-position mounting system which allows one to mount it for the traditional fashion, in the low point, or at an angle. What is interesting concerning this fan is that it usually comes with the universal remote handheld control for the added convenience. It also includes the integrated light kit which has the cased white glass together with two 9.8W LED of bulbs which are included for the good measure.
5. Emerson CF144ORB Wet Rated 44-Inch Blades Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish Ceiling Fan
The time is here when you need to acquire a contemporary approach with this fan from Emerson. It features a construction that will absolutely leave an impression; this ceiling fan offers, modern feeling for any setting. The suggestion entails that medium-sized 225 square feet will serve ideally. Moreover, this ceiling fan incorporates light with wet rating making it your ideal option for outdoor usage.
4. Monte Carlo 8ATR44BSD-L, Brushed Steel, 44″ Airlift, Ceiling Fan
The 44-Inch fan Airlift shows what happens when the design and engineering combine the forces in offering the feast to the eyes. The centrifugal force actually creates a lift of blades and the breeze. This ceiling fan is essentially the attention getter which has the European styled opal glass triplex which has light up and down. The airfoil for eight clear frosted blades polycarbonate will create the comfortable flow of air to any size of the room. This Airlift is being powered by the hefty 188×25 induction torque motor which comes with the full function remote for controlling the speed and the light direction in an independent way. The Monte Carlo8ATR44BSD Fan is the Airlift ceiling fan which has T150 – Combo Hand/Wall Held Transmitter Up-Down Light and the Reverse Controls for the Brushed motor Steel finish.
When engineering, imagination and the design combines the forces, the centrifugal force creates the lift and a breeze on a ceiling fan. This type of ceiling fan is essentially from Airlift Collection and is the UL Indoor rated. This product is being built using the steel that is why it’s likely to stay in the best shape for a long time. It is being designed in a way that the blades will fold down which make it be less obtrusive. The two light levels permit you to control the type of illumination you need. The brushed steel finish essentially gives it additional beauty. The precision blades and the balanced motor will save the energy and also ensure the fan doesn’t wobble during the movement.
3. Hunter 59244 Fresh White Dempsey, 44 Inch Low Profile Ceiling Fan With Remote And Light
This fan actually features the metallic structure using the glass parts which make it durable and also appealing to a sight. It has the fully-dimmable LED light which allows one to regulate the level of the illumination within a room. WhisperWinder motor expertise ensures that a fan performs remarkably without producing any noises. It is essentially reversible the motor making it possible for the users to switch from the downdraft mode in summer to the updraft mode during the winter.
2. Hunter 59135 54″ Key Biscayne Ceiling Fan’s Weathered Zinc
When you will be gazing at this ceiling fan, you will notice that this product has the capability of purifying the air in the most tremendous way. The fan incorporates 13-degree pitch and 54-inch blades which are driven by an extremely noiseless multi-speed motor. It also features a pull chain which turns the powerful motor on and chooses the appropriate operating speeds.
There is also another pull chain dedicated to operating on the light fixture.
Therefore, the fixture utilizes dual CFL bulbs of the 14-watt standard base. The clouded fixture matches the fan’s weathered zinc varnish. It incorporates 5 embedded blades to this the motor and ceiling fan which should move in both directions. The manufacturer normally offers a limited lifetime warranty to support it.
1. Hunter 59211 Sentinel Ceiling Fan 52″ with Brushed Slate, Light, And Remote
This fan is referred to as a sentinel due to its casual design which will additionally make fit into your fashionable space. The product features the light bulbs and handheld remote to confirm that you possess the convenient time of enjoying the attractiveness and the coziness of its modern definitive look. It is undoubtedly the ideal home ceiling fan, and this offers it the desirable effects.
Ceiling Fans Buying Guide
- Blade Span and Airflow: Airflow is the biggest factor to put into consideration when you are choosing the ceiling fans. The best fans essentially have the airflow which is over 3,000 CFM. Airflow limits the size of the room which the fan will cover and the room that require multiple fans. Actually, fans with higher airflow will handle the larger rooms. It is important to put into consideration fan’s blade span since you can affect fan’s airflow and the efficiency as the fans which has longer blades will circulate much air and indeed are best in the larger rooms. For instance, Lumens, the online ceiling fan sellers, has the helpful guide on the ceiling fan size which suggests the ceiling fans with the span of about 36 inches or even less for the bathrooms, whereas the 52-inch fan is the best choice for the family rooms or the master bedrooms.
- Energy Efficiency: Using the ceiling fan for enhancing heating and air conditioning reduces energy use through improved air circulation. Indeed you need to choose the energy-efficient fan which is used for increasing the savings. The more efficient ceiling fans utilize less than sixty watts on average and which have high airflow. To succeed for the Energy Star certification, the fan needs to produce at a minimum of 155 CFM, 100 CFM and also 75 CFM of the airflow in every watt on low, the medium and the high speeds in that order. When you are planning for the energy use, you need to count the built-in light fixture separately because the manufacturers do not combine the lighting wattage and the fan.
- Motor Warranty: Because of the ceiling fans being used for long-term, the motor warranties need to also reflect the long service life, at a minimum of fifteen years. To earn the Energy Star Certification, the motor requires at least thirty years of the warranty coverage as well as the excellent energy proficiency. Nevertheless, the right protection of the fan’s motor is the lifetime warranty. With the other parts, the one-year warranty essentially is standard amongst the ceiling fan manufacturer. Add-on kits light often have the separate warranties.
- Mounting Style: Different heights of the ceiling may need different installations of the fan. If you are having the low ceiling, you need to choose the low-profile of the ceiling fan without the downrod, therefore, you do not bump the head against a fan. Rooms which have vaulted or high ceilings often need the downrod kit for lowering the fan for the better air circulation together with the access of the controls. Whether it is modern, mid-century, traditional or transitional, the fan needs to blend in with a style of your own home. For instance, polished metal fans which have straight blades can likely fit in using the modern décor, whereas the traditional homes appear the best with the elegant or the rustic ceiling fans which have the weathered bronze and the wood finishes accents. Indeed, the number of blades will imbue the space with a certain energy, lively or relaxed, even if the fan is not turned.
- Convenience Features: The low-cost ceiling fans regularly lack the handheld remotes and the dedicated wall controls; therefore it may be worth to choose the much expensive model for better control. Fan with the reversible motor allows you optimize an airflow direction in different seasons: the counterclockwise during the summer season to create the gentle breeze and the clockwise during the winter season to move the heat close to the ceiling all through the room. Choosing the fan with about three-speed settings enable one to fine-tune it for the coziness level.
Smooth air circulation normally makes your space appear lighter and larger as air is uniformly distributed all over the room. With the above ceiling fan, there is no need of purchasing an air conditioner, since this fan can accomplish the purpose perfectly. Ceiling fans are capable of eradicating cold air pockets during winter thus generating wind-chill effect during the course of the summer.
Furthermore, it has the capability of assisting you to accomplish superb comfort levels while still minimizing both cooling and heating expenses. With the above review, selecting your ideal one is possible and easily!