For over three decades, Baby Trend has continuously churned stellar baby care products. Their nursery centers boast top-notch quality, with particular attention to detail.
What follows is a rundown of the best Baby Trend nursery centers to help pick the right model for you and your little monster. Take a look.
Table of Contents
- Best Baby Trend Nursery Center Review
- 10. Baby Trendy Kid Cube
- 9. Baby Trend Nursery Center, Pyramid
- 8. Baby Trend Retreat
- 7. Baby Trend Go Lite ELX
- 6. Baby Trend Resort Elite
- 5. Baby Trend Nursery Center, Outback
- 4. Baby Trend Retreat
- 3. Baby Trend Nursery Center, Haven Wood
- 2. Baby Trend Deluxe II
- 1. Baby Trend Nursery Center, Floral Garden
Best Baby Trend Nursery Center Review
10. Baby Trendy Kid Cube
Traditional doesn’t have to mean boring. Here comes the Kid Cube, a nursery center that’ll impress any parents looking for a classic, timeless design.
- Lightweight Build: Your baby is heavy enough already, so the last thing you want is a bulky play yard. This one weighs twenty pounds, allowing you to move it around with ease. Meanwhile, sturdy legs and frame provide stability during use.
- Plenty of Play Area: This baby nursery measures 39.4 x 40.4 x 29.9 inches. With such dimensions, you can bet that it is large enough to handle the playing needs of your little bundle of joy.
- Removable Floor: You don’t have to worry about your baby’s comfort when he/she is on this thing. It comes with a detachable, adequately padded floorboard to keep the young relaxed. Plus, you can wipe the outer fabric for a quick clean.
9. Baby Trend Nursery Center, Pyramid
Affordable and innovatively design, this nursery center will quickly become your baby’s favorite play and sleeping place.
- Removable Bassinet: Speaking of sleeping, we love this play yard’s detachable bassinet that lets you expand space for your toddler when it is time to have some fun. And then there’s the integrated canopy for protection against bright light and the sun.
- Integrated Changing Table: You can quickly change your baby’s diapers or clothes without removing the kid from the nursery. The attached table provides a convenient surface to place the item. And, it flips away after use.
- Entertainment Center: Keeping your infant jovial is easy with this nursery center. It comes with a music center with multiple styles of music and sounds of the wild. There’s even a jack to connect an MP3 player. Genius!
8. Baby Trend Retreat
This beautiful nursery center is not only super lightweight but also designed to respond to your baby’s motions.
- Rock-A Bye Bassinet : The included bassinet lets you calm down your toddler as you attend to other chores in and around your home. Simply rock your young to sleep with gentle motion and boom! He/she will be fast asleep before you know it.
- Lush Fabric Lining : This nursery is beautiful on the outside as it is on the inside. It has a luxurious fabric along its inside walls for a trendy feel. It is as an equally deluxe parent organizer as well.
- Larger Changer : You can place more items on this unit’s changer in comparison to most models. There’s pre-installed electronic and twinkling night light for your toddler’s amusement.
7. Baby Trend Go Lite ELX
Go Lite ELX’s mesh panels provide superior airflow to keep your baby cool while inside the nursery. But, that’s not the only reason this model has our vote as one of the best Baby Trend nursery centers.
- Foldable Design: Are you planning to take a road trip with your toddler this weekend? No worries! Toss this nursery into your truck and bring it with you. All you need to do is to fold it, and you’re good to go!
- Breathable Bassinet: Like most bassinets on this list, the Go Lite comes with a removable bassinet. Even more impressive, the bassinet uses breathable material to ensure that your kid is as comfortable as possible.
- Tubular Frame: The hollow aluminum structure is robust enough to accommodate your infant without budging. And yes, the changing table moves out of the way when not in use.
6. Baby Trend Resort Elite
The Elite is a serious comfort zone. It is what you need is you have a hyperactive infant.
- Multi-textured Mattress Pad: The floor of this unit is not only cushioned but also offers multiple textures. That way, you can turn the pad depending on whether your child wants to sleep or play.
- One Hand Lock Mechanism: Storing this nursery is quick and easy. It comes with a well-thought-out mechanism that lets you lock the system to fit into tiny spaces. This function also comes in handy when you’re traveling.
- Tall Wall: This playard is forty-four inches tall. It makes a perfect pick if your toddler has a height of thirty-five inches and is thirty pounds in weight. And, just as you’d hoped, it has a canopy to shield you tot from elements of the weather.
5. Baby Trend Nursery Center, Outback
This outback styled baby bassinet will soothe your infant until he/she falls asleep. Here’s what you get for your money.
- Hanging Toys: Your child will remain active and cheery when awake thanks to the integrated super cute bears suspended above the nursery. Think of it as a function to help stimulate the young one’s eye and hand coordination.
- Parent-Friendly Design: This thing’s construction is all about making your work easy as a parent. On this front, notable highlights include sturdy canisters, lightweight build, and easy-pack ability.
- Ideal for Small Babies: With a height of thirty-two inches, this nursery will serve you well if your infant is less than fifteen pounds. What more? The bear, elephant, and lion prints on the outer fabric are, without a doubt, adorable.
4. Baby Trend Retreat
This is the best Baby Trend nursery center if you have twins. It will accommodate little guns aged zero to two years.
3. Baby Trend Nursery Center, Haven Wood
We love this unit’s laid back haven wood theme. It will blend in with most interior decor while maintaining a small footprint in your room.
- Water-resistant Canopy: While it may pass like any other highlight to you, the integrated canopy makes this nursery a place to get some soothing during a sunny day. The shade will keep humidity at the baby as well if you decide to take your baby for a beach outing.
- Ideal for Big Babies: One, this playard has a height of thirty-five inches. It will rope in kids as tall as twenty-five inches. It is robust enough to carry kids heavy as thirty pounds.
- Built-in Electronic Music Center: This unit comes with a built-in music center but with a little twist. Apart from offering nightlight and vibration, you can control the volume to stay in charge of the loudness.
2. Baby Trend Deluxe II
This cool Bluebell baby nursery with colored prints will provide a cozy place for your little bundle of joy to relax in your backyard.
- Mesh Lining: While you can count on the protective canopy to provide total coverage, the meshed lining steps in when you want to keep bugs and insects out.
- Handy Changing Station: When your baby soils their clothes, simply take advantage of the generously sized station of an easy, super quick change. Did we mention there’s a built-in diaper stacker on this nursery? And that the station flips over when not in use?
- Design “Grows with your Baby”: When your toddler outgrows the bassinets, remove function. That way, the little one will continue to use the nursery as playard until he/she is about twelve months.
1. Baby Trend Nursery Center, Floral Garden
You’ve never met a nursery center like this floral garden themed unit. Seriously! It combines portability, style, and convenience into one, making it one of the Best Trend nursery centers for the money.
- Remarkably Safe Bassinet: The removable, extra-large bassinet will get your little monster to stop crying and by extension, develop healthy sleeping patterns. In the meantime, the swaddle straps ensure that he/she doesn’t fall.
- Full Soothing Mode: If you won’t sleep and continues to be fussy, the hanging toys will provide the distraction he/she needs to calm down. If he/she is still crying, switch on the soothing electronic music. Brilliant!
- Included Tote Bag: Think you don’t need a carry bag? Wait until you try to transport this thing from home to your grandma’s for a sleepover. But, that should be the least of your concerns thanks to the included tote bag. And the beauty of it is that his nursery folds flat.
Whether you’re a brand loyalist or simply looking for a solid playard, these Baby Trend nursery center reviews are what you need to read. Hit us up if you have any queries.
Last update on 2020-08-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API