Surprise visits from friends and relatives are good, especially when you haven’t seen them for a while. Sometimes it does not feel great when you don’t have extra rooms that will accommodate your guests. Where will they sleep? This question will keep coming into your mind where at last if you lack an option, they might be forced to sleep on the couch. However, you can avoid all these worries by purchasing an air mattress that will keep you stress-free anytime your guests come for a surprise visit.
The problem is that when looking for buying the air mattress, you will realize that there are many options available and It is difficult to notice the difference and make a buying decision. That is why; today we will show you the 10 best options and buyer’s guide that enable you to make an informed decision before buying your air mattress.
Table of Contents
- Here are the Top 10 Best Air Mattresses in 2019 Reviews
- 10. Intex Dura-Beam Standard Series Airbed
- 9. Intex Comfort Plush Elevated Airbed
- 8. Zoetime Upgraded Queen Air Mattress
- 7. Air Mattress Queen Size Airbed
- 6. Coleman SupportRest Double High Airbed
- 5. Intex Pillow Rest Raised Airbed
- 4. King Koil Twin Size Air Mattress
- 3. Insta-Bed Raised Air Mattress
- 2. Intex Raised Downy Airbed
- 1. SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress
- Things to Consider when Purchasing an air mattress
Here are the Top 10 Best Air Mattresses in 2019 Reviews
10. Intex Dura-Beam Standard Series Airbed
This airbed has a fiber-tech interior construction that has strong and lightweight fibers to provide ultimate durability and comfort. Numerous polyester fibers built up each support beam in the construction, providing stability to the entire bed. Besides, it has a contoured support system that gives your back enough support and comfort.
The airbed has a built-in pillow that gives you bed-like comfort. It has a soft velvet top that helps to plush your sleeping surface to keep you more relaxed. Additionally, the airbed folds compactly where you can fit it in the included carrying bag for easy carrying and storage. This airbed has an internal electric pump that inflates the airbed with 3 ¼ minutes. To make inflation and deflation fast and convenient, you can use the optimal manual pump.
9. Intex Comfort Plush Elevated Airbed
The airbed has a built-in pillow that gives the same feeling as bed’s. It has a soft velvet top that helps to plush your sleeping surface to keep you more relaxed. Furthermore, the airbed folds compactly to make carrying and storage easy even in compact spaces. This airbed has an internal electric pump that inflates and deflates the airbed in minutes.
Besides, it has a unique edge construction that offers you more sleeping space and gives the mattress maximum stability. It has a plush pillowtop air system that helps to add more sleeping comfort. Also, it is equipped with velvet sides that are resistant to puncture and abrasion to increase durability and performance. The airbed has an advanced structure that makes it look like a real bed because the height is perfect.
8. Zoetime Upgraded Queen Air Mattress
The air mattress has a multi-layer soft top that creates that provides you with a great sleeping experience. It has a built-in 120V AC pump that quickly inflates and deflates the airbed to the desired firmness in 4-5 minutes. Besides, it is easy to transport and store because it comes with a sturdy carrying bag.
It features multiple suction holes that provide a safe grip on hard and flat surfaces to prevent the mattress from sliding. The mattress is made of a PVC material that is wear-resistant, waterproof, and explosion proof to make the mattress more secure and comfortable to use. Furthermore, it is built with a heavy-duty design where it can hold up to 500lbs and stay stable without sliding. The advanced flocking materials allow maximum direct skin contact to protect your skin and keep it healthy.
7. Air Mattress Queen Size Airbed
This airbed is constructed with an airbed technology where it is equipped with 40 internal air coils to provide ultimate firmness and durability. It has a built-in 120V AC electric pump that inflates and deflates the airbed to the desired firmness in about 5 minutes. Furthermore, it has a double layer design with puncture-resistant material that keeps the airbed’s form maintained. Has a built-in compartment that stores the power cable away to keep your room clutter-free.
It has a thick waterproof top that is always dry and easy to clean to give you enough comfort and great sleeping experience. You can use the mattress on any surface because it has a 0.55mm eco-friendly PVC that prevents sliding. Finally, carrying this bag is easy because it comes with a convenient carry bag that fits your bag well when folded.
6. Coleman SupportRest Double High Airbed
Coleman high airbed is built with an extra-high design that enables you to get in and out the bed easily. It has a soft plush top with a lock-reinforced construction that helps to add stability and keep you comfortable. Besides, it has an AirTight system and double lock valve that helps to prevent leakage to keep your bed firm.
This is a heavy-duty airbed that can support up to 600lbs and it is suited both indoor and outdoor use. It comes with a built-in 120V pump that inflates your bed in 3 minutes. The bed features a washable and removable top.
5. Intex Pillow Rest Raised Airbed
This airbed provides you with enough sleeping space to create a bed-like comfort. It has a blue downy finish that is waterproof and easy to clean to provide you with maximum comfort when sleeping. Furthermore, it is built of a polyresin and vinyl material that resists wearing and it is waterproof to keep it in good form.
The bed has a good height that enables you to have easy access to your bed. It comes with a built-in battery powered pump that enhances fast and easy inflation. Has a pillow rest raised 16.5” from the floor where they offer you enough comfort. Finally, the airbed comes with a carrying bag that enhances easy carrying and transportation.
4. King Koil Twin Size Air Mattress
The air mattress has a soft locking layer that creates that provides you with a great sleeping experience. It has a built-in 120V AC pump that quickly inflates and deflates the airbed to the desired firmness in 5 minutes. The mattress is made of a PVC material that is wear-resistant and waterproof to make the mattress more secure and comfortable to use.
It features a non-slip base that provides a safe grip on hard and flat surfaces to prevent the mattress from sliding. Besides, the twin-sized bed has a built-in pillow that helps to add more comfort and give a great sleeping experience.
3. Insta-Bed Raised Air Mattress
The air mattress has a patented air system that keeps your bed inflated all night to provide you with maximum comfort. It is equipped with 2 pumps where the primary pump inflates and deflates your bed silently in 4 minutes while the secondary neverFLAT monitors and maintains the air pressure to the desired air pressure level. Besides, it has a convenient auto-shutoff feature on the primary pump that turns the pump system off when the air mattress is fully inflated or deflated.
2. Intex Raised Downy Airbed
Intex raised airbed has an electric pump that makes inflation easy where it can inflate the mattress within 5 minutes. It is raised 22” from the floor to give you easy access to the airbed. Have a waterproof top with sturdy construction that makes the bed durable and comfortable to use.
Furthermore, it has an included carry bag that makes transport and storage hassle-free. You can rely on this mattress if you have a tight budget because it comes at an affordable price.
1. SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress
The mattress has a sturdy grip bottom that helps to offer maximum firmness and stability. It features 40 internal coils that add durability and support for your bed to remain flat and give you enough comfort. Has a patented internal pump that finishes inflation and deflation job in 4 minutes.
Additionally, this bed is large enough to accommodate two people or one person for more comfort. The bed has a waterproof flocked top that offers you with a comfortable sleeping experience. It is built of a PVC material that is puncture resistant and eco-friendly, making the mattress durable.
Things to Consider when Purchasing an air mattress
- Pump system: When choosing an air mattress, it is good to buy a mattress with a quality pumping system that will make inflation and deflation hassle-free. Inflating and deflating should take you 5 minutes for the mattress to get the desired firmness that will keep you comfortable. Avoid a pump system that leaks air because you will feel uncomfortable when using your airbed.
- Construction: Buy an air mattress with quality construction that will improve performance and make it more comfortable. Most of the air mattresses have waterproof tops that prevent water leakage, making them suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Choose the mattresses that built with a PVC material that is wear-resistant to increase durability and less maintenance work.
- Comfort: Air mattresses are designed to give you maximum comfort because they are built with a bed-like design. Buy an air mattress with a built-in pillow rest to provide more support and comfort. Choose an air mattress with a strong grip bottom that will keep it in one position without slipping. When you are done using the bed, you should fold it compactly and fit it in the included carrying bag.
- Noise level: Air mattresses with internal or external pumps or the battery powered produce a fair amount of noise during inflation where there others that are very quiet at night. Choose a quiet air mattress that will not produce noise when you keep changing positions.
With a quality air mattress, you can go for activities like camping that require sleeping outdoors or in a vehicle. If you are looking for an air mattress for both indoor and outdoor use, the guide has the best air mattresses in the market.